Click here!

Se quiseres podes ver as minhas "histórias". Clica em "Minhas Histórias"!

domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

I miss...




I miss the Winter. I miss the rain falling in my body. I miss the thunderstorm with your bright flashes. I miss the snow in the ground. I miss look through the mirror and see the storm. I miss the wind sweeping the brown leaves and shake the vines and cedars. I miss the days with no worries, with nothing to study. I miss your company while I read a book. I miss your voice whispering to me beautiful words. I miss your hands, you eyes and your voice. I miss your shoulder. I miss the afternoons with sessions home theater. I miss the green landscapes and our conversations. I miss the way you kidding with me. I miss the way you laugh. I don´t miss the way you lie...


By Hayley

Sem comentários: