Click here!

Se quiseres podes ver as minhas "histórias". Clica em "Minhas Histórias"!

segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

The Game you Play

I can´t hear what you say.
My ears are full of you.
Don´t leave me this way.
You still don´t hear what I´ll say.

You always want to manipulate
all the world and me, but I refused.
You always want to create a world
Where you knew you will lose.

I don´t love you that way!
Later you will break my heart.
I don´t like how you play!
Later you will break my heart.

I don´t like the game you play.
It makes me feel afraid.
I don´t want hear what you saying
because I´m thinking.

The best thing you ever had
has gone away.
Stop playing this game.
I don´t like how you play.

I know you don´t care
You will lose anyway...
Stop playing this game
I don´t like how you play.
By Hayley

Sem comentários: